To make amends, Goldilocks introduces the Bear family to a trivia game, Exquisite "Froot."
Exquisite "Froot" Rules
The bears are all shown a word and must collectively construct a trivia question for that word. To do this, they pass around a slip of paper and each add two words to the question. However, they can only see the last word that was written down and nothing before that. The start of each trivia question will be "What N-letter word..." before it is passed onto the first bear.
Because of the gap in age and interests between the bears, they decide to act on their own, for the most part... Additionally, for each question, the order of the bears was completely changed.
- Papa Bear doesn't really enjoy games and didn't understand how to be helpful with his clues, though he'll argue that they're all technically correct.
- Mama Bear has been watching a lot of Wheel of Fortune and has great fondness for a particular 3-word category on the show.
- Child Bear loves games! Unfortunately, he might be spending too much time playing games, as he doesn't know much outside of that.
- Grandma Bear doesn't have the greatest eyesight and was given the words verbally. She probably misparsed what the target words were.
- Grandpa Bear doesn't have the greatest hearing and seemed to misunderstand what was going on completely. His clues won't be helpful for deducing the target word at all.
Goldilocks played six rounds with the Bears before giving up since she wasn't able to comprehend their questions at all.